For over 65 years, Floridians have come to respect the Reed Nissan commitment to excellent customer service. As the 19th oldest Nissan dealership in operation and the 2nd oldest in the state of Florida, we have built our family-owned dealership from the ground up by offering the finest selection, service and value to our customers. We pride ourselves on the level of success we have been able to achieve, not just with our customers, but within the community as well.
Reed Nissan is committed to the spirit of hard work within the community and we take every opportunity we can to participate and give back. Visit FriendInReed.com today to see how YOU can help out these wonderful causes that do so much for the greater Orlando area.
- Reed Nissan is now a member of the West Orange Chamber of Commerce and the South Lake Chamber of Commerce.
- We have raised more than $100,000 through car sales for the Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando and helped over 2,000 dogs and cats in need find their FURever homes.
- The Coalition For the Homeless, helping homeless families with children in Orange County Public Schools get back on their feet.
- Community Based Care of Central Florida gives us the opportunity to create connections with foster families and adoptive parents to children who have lost their birth parents.
And don’t forget you can do your part; we donate money to each cause above with every vehicle purchased at Reed Nissan.
Here are a few additional highlights of our involvement:
- Reed Nissan is a Major Sponsor of the Ronald McDonald Houses of Greater Orlando.
- Our donation of a Nissan Titan to the Orlando Police Department’s Mounted Patrol helped to ensure that our children can safely play while our streets are kept free from crime.
- For over 10 years, we have donated multiple vehicles to the University of Central Florida’s Golden Knights Program. These vehicles are given to coaches to use throughout the year.
- In past years we’ve donated a 2008 Altima Coupe, which was raffled off at the “A Home For A Hero Golf Tournament.” Proceeds from the raffle benefited Home at Last, a special project by West Orange Habitat for Humanity. For 2010 we again donated a 2010 Nissan Altima to the “A Home For A Hero Golf Tournament.” The proceeds from this raffle will benefit “Building Homes For Heroes,” and specifically Sgt. Joe Tavera, a critically wounded soldier.
With each passing year our commitment to the greater Orlando community grows stronger as do our partnerships with many wonderful organizations.
OUR PROJECTS IN THE NEWS!
- Check out the great article from Edmunds.com about dealerships that help out the homeless in their area. Reed Nissan is featured in the article for our work with the Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida. Read the article here!
- Reed Nissan was also featured earlier this year by Edmunds.com for our continued work with the Pet Alliance of Greater Olrando, to read that article click here.
- Aaron Hill, General Manager, was featured in the Orlando Sentinel in early May for Reed Nissan’s work with Community Based Care of Central Florida. A wonderful organization that focuses on Fostering, Adoption and Diversion/Menoring. To read Aaron’s article, click here.
Below is a quick look at the humble beginnings of the Reed family in the Orlando area, what we look like today. Also check out our short video on why you should choose Reed!